Commercial Business Manager Salary £25 – 30k
- Location: UK North & South
- Salary: £28k+ OTE (£40k basic)
- Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: 308881-CBM
Salary: £28k OTE (uncapped) – £40k basic depending on experience, plus:
- Company vehicle
- Laptop & mobile (iPad)
- Company pension scheme
- Full training Provided
Skills, experience & qualifications required:
3 years+ Business Development, Sales, developing new opportunities, closing opportunities, B2B sales, domestic heating and hot water systems technical knowledge.
Fischer Future heat are a UK German manufacturer of Electrical Heating. Offering a unique patented design that provides a system that is energy efficient with 100% complete heating guarantee and No maintenance costs.
Having secured the Number one choice for heating in a Domestic field, and due to the increasing number of Commercial enquires we are currently expanding our commercial department.
An exciting new role due to expansion.
The Commercial Business Manager will be the first port of call to find new opportunities and prospective clients.
You must be prepared to build a strong relationships and create a client base to maximise revenue.
Leads will be provided through extensive marketing activity, however the Commercial Business Manager will also be expected to generate referrals and other self-generated work.
You must be able to display a track record of being able to execute a well-structured approach to generating new business opportunities, consistently achieve sales targets and have the ability to present at the highest level.
- Complete customer surveys, design heating solutions and ensure that orders are secured
- Follow up quotes to optimise sales (telephone, email and text as and when required)
- Take ownership of the sale from appointment.
- Ensure objectives, targets and KPI’s are delivered
- Produce monthly and quarterly sales summaries for commission purposes
- Build relationships with Architects, Consultant and M&E Contractors with a view to ascertain product specification.
- Ability to secure and close specifications for direct product range.
The ideal candidate requires experience within the Commercial Construction Industry, must be customer focused with a track record of consistently over achieving on targets. You must have a clear drive for success, uphold excellent communication skills and good telephone etiquette. It is vital to build lasting relationships with your customers in order to retain and capitalise on revenue opportunities
We are looking to interview and hire immediately, so if you are looking to step up to the next level of your career, and you fit the bill, then send your CV today to: